- For Abstract Submission Please Click Below Button. -
Abstract Submission Terms
- Abstracts can only be submitted by logging in to the system. Abstracts sent by e-mail or post independently from the system will not be accepted.
- Abstract submission deadline is May 1, 2023. Abstract Submission System will be closed as of that date. Users who will use the online abstract module for the first time should first register to the system on the “New User Registration” button.
- The abstracts presented in our congress will meet the below criteria;
- Scientific Meeting Activity (It should be related to the field of science applied and it should not be produced from the graduate theses prepared by the candidate)
- Studies presented in international scientific meetings (excluding posters), full text or abstract published in the abstract booklet in print or electronically (3 points)
- Studies presented in national scientific meetings (excluding posters), full text or abstract published in the proceedings booklet in print or electronically (2 points)
General Requirements of Abstracts
- The abstract text field is limited to 3000 characters except for the title and name of the author. The system will not allow users to write more than 3000 characters in this field.
- The system automatically standardizes the fonts of the texts for every abstract, so it is not possible to use a different font.
- Abstracts should be formed as “Introduction”, “Tools and Method”, “Results” and “Discussion”.
- The title should be in a form that explains the content of the study. Apart from the words with lowercase letters of unique importance such as pH or NaCl, all the words in abstract titles should be written in capital letters. The first time an abbreviation is used in a text, it should be spelled out fully in parentheses except for chemical symbols and international units.
- Abstracts about the studies of experimentations on human beings should have ethics committee approval and be in accordance with the Turkish laws.
- Abstracts selected by Scientific Committee to be presented in the congress will be published in the Congress abstract book.
- As it causes problems in the stream, our colleagues who accept to take part in the congress as speakers or moderators but shirk their duties without giving any excuse will not be assigned to any duties at least one period.
- Besides, the ones who fail to present their abstracts or hang posters without giving any excuse will be journalized and their abstracts submitted as the first author for the next congress will be rejected.
- Abstracts will be evaluated through the online system and the result will be sent to the e-mail addresses defined in the system as of May 10, 2023. Users will be able to follow the whole evaluation process on the system through their e-mails and passwords.
- Accepted poster abstracts should be prepared as “electronic (PDF) poster” on the submission system.